Do you want to set-up yourself as a freelancer but do not have the expertise to market yourself? You need help and guidance to create your profile and setting up your gigs – but do not have help – do not know where and how to start? Or you tried setting up your profiles and gigs but never won any jobs and think that something was missing!!
Then this Master-class is for you!
This Master-class teaches you to not only set up your profiles, but tips on marketing yourself to prospect clients and help and advise on setting up your gigs & hourlies and start working as a freelancer!
This class will not only provide a step-by-step guide to create your profiles, but also the best way to demonstrating your skills & expertise to start selling your services online. In this ‘1-day Master-class’ you will learn the best way to write about yourself, market yourself to clients, learn expert advise on showcasing your portfolio and set up your gigs and hourlies on leading Freelance websites.
In this class you will:
– Learn about the top 4 freelance websites
– Discuss top tips of creating your profiles on these platforms
– Set by step guide on setting your profiles on Freelance websites
– Get one-to-one help on writing your ‘about me’ section, highlighting skills and expertise
– One-to-One help and support on creating your gigs and hourlies and how to start selling
– Tips and advise on promoting and marketing your gigs and hourlies
– What to do and not do on these platforms
|2:00pm – 2:30pm||Registration|
|2:30pm – 3:30pm||Session – 1|
|Overview of freelancing|
|Do’s and Don’ts of Freelancing|
|Tips and Techniques to win paid projects|
|Manage your freelance career|
|3:30pm – 4:30pm||Live profile set-up on Freelance websites
|4:30pm – 5:00pm||Snacks + Drinks + Networking|
|5:00pm – 5:50pm||Q/A Session|
|5:50pm – 6:00pm||Certificate Distribution|